VEGETABLE HEAVEN

Growing and eating lovely food. Trying something different. Saving seeds, breeding my own varieties. Gardening isn't dull!



Wednesday, 21 July 2010

The Wedding Quilt

Winner of the WI cup for Handicrafts. It's appeared on here at various stages in its production. Last chance to see - it goes to the Happy Couple on Saturday!

7 comments:

Celia Hart said...

What beautiful summer colours! No wonder you won that cup.

Celia

BilboWaggins said...

That's lovely, hope they will enjoy it.

Good luck with the flowers at the weekend, you'll be busy but I know they will be beautiful. Look forward to seeing the pictures.

meemsnyc said...

That is one beautiful quilt!

sewali said...

oooh, scrumptious! I'm sure they'll be thrilled.

QuiltSue said...

It's great. I'm not surprised you won with that. Congratulations.

Sewing Granny said...

A lovely gift Mrs Flum, I am sure they wil love it. A great addition to any bedroom - are you sure you want to give it away?

Stefaneener said...

It's truly lovely.