VEGETABLE HEAVEN

Growing and eating lovely food. Trying something different. Saving seeds, breeding my own varieties. Gardening isn't dull!



Thursday, 18 February 2010

New quilt top


Hot Flush. Could be the first of a 'Hormones' series! It's 4ft sq and I shall bind the edges simply in black. I'm taking a break from the big quilt while I make some decisions on the border quilting. I'm thinking I might hand quilt that. It's a nice job in front of the television of a cold winter's evening.

5 comments:

BilboWaggins said...

Oh, that's a bit tasty. Love the name, hope it is not an indication of personal suffering.

For you or destined for a loved one?

Kath said...

For me - I count myself among my loved ones! Yep - been having them for 6 years. Getting brassed off with them but I don't want to try any intervention.

I have a feeling I might make a similar sized one in black, white and yellow - and call it 'Waspish' ! Temperamental? Moi?

Stefaneener said...

Oh, man, you shame me. I have GOT to get nephew's quilt done.

sewali said...

Very striking, I like it!

QuiltSue said...

Great quilt, great name.