VEGETABLE HEAVEN

Growing and eating lovely food. Trying something different. Saving seeds, breeding my own varieties. Gardening isn't dull!



Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Happy Solstice!

Happy Solstice, Yule, Christmas etc. I've been rather remiss in my blogging and blog following just lately; life is full but I'd rather have it that way. Family busy too; daughter and co are moving south - to the Bristol area, so I shan't see so much of the grand-daughters. We'll have to make sure there are plenty of shared holidays. I've been busy with village activities too so it's nice now to have a bit of a rest.

I took some pictures of the hard frost we had a week or so back but I now can't find the camera lead! That's the trouble with tidying up for Christmas. I don't believe in tidying up. Things find their own natural place if you leave them to it.

I'm hoping to start with chillies and a few early toms next month. Until then, if you're reading this, I wish you a very enjoyable Christmas and a successful New Year.

2 comments:

BilboWaggins said...

What a shame to have your chicks move so far away ☹

Solstice greetings to you too (apparently tomorrow this year, I assumed it was today?)

Look forward to watching your early seed sowing.

Unknown said...

Great minds - I also don't believe in tidying up. Nature tidies herself.
Happy Yule.
:)