
A table centre made from holly, ivy, viburnum tinus, rosemary, bay and a bit of cupressus. There are also a few bunches of the lovely crab apple Red Sentinel. Happy Christmas!

Here's our tree. It's a branch of deadfall from the neighbouring wood, painted with floor paint (covers in one coat!) and hung with white and silver balls, glass icicles and a few berries. Very Narnia.

Table arrangement again. This one has been in place nearly 3 weeks. Carnations are brilliant value.

This group is on the sideboard. Again, mainly garden greenery with a bunch of red and green flowers from the supermarket shop yesterday.
4 comments:
After all your hard work making village wreaths I am glad you still found the energy to do something lovely for yourself.
Merry Christmas!
I needed a few weeks off in between Bilbo!
Merry Christmas Dan!
They're so pretty. I had intended, really intended, to make a bay wreath for the door or table, but like so many plans, it just gang agley! Your work is just so beautiful and seasonally cheery!
Post a Comment