VEGETABLE HEAVEN

Growing and eating lovely food. Trying something different. Saving seeds, breeding my own varieties. Gardening isn't dull!



Thursday, 1 December 2011

Book Editor



Editor. That's my new title! I have spent quite a while over the past couple of months editing a book for the Goodreads UK Amazon Kindle Forum.






It's an anthology of writing by Indie authors and readers and contains short stories, poems, non-fiction and recipes. Something for everyone.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006GHA84O/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk takes you to the ebook if you are interested. We think it's a bargain at 86p.


That's why my raspberries are only half pruned! Back to work now. 15 minutes of fame over!






4 comments:

BilboWaggins said...

Many congratulations, I'm sure it will be an excellent read, I'm looking forward to it.

Stefaneener said...

Terrific! Good for you (bad for the berries).

QuiltSue said...

Congratulations. That must have taken a lot of work to get it up and running.

Kath said...

When you are writing your own book Sue, you only have yourself to nag. There are 17 contributors to this!