Four of us have been engaged most of the day in producing this life sized crib scene in the village church porch. The figures are all placed to one side of the porch with Mary 'seated' on the stone seat along the wall, so that people can still enter and leave the church without tripping over them or having to move them. It was great fun doing it and no doubt, if we continue with our Advent Trail next year (for which this is the final call) we'll manage to improve on it.
The Autumn Paintbrush is Out
3 days ago

7 comments:
As you said in your email, a quilter can always be relied upon to have plenty of fabric for draping!
Well done, I am sure the Advent Trail has given kids (of all ages) much pleasure as they walk around your village.
Looks lovely! Merry Christmas!
I hope the Advent trail went well? I love the idea, and your nativity scene is great.
It looks wonderful.
Thanks everyone. The Trail has been very popular. We had to twist a couple of arms to make the numbers this year - I don't think we will next year!
Happy Holidays Kath!
The same to you Dan!
Post a Comment