
I'm pleased to report that the original budgie, Primrose is now settled apparently happily (how can you tell with a budgie?) with Willow and Sallow (Willie and Sally) the Christmas budgies. We put the two cages together with the doors open, so they could pass from one to the other if they chose. Naturally enough, nothing happened for several days, then, wouldn't you know it, they all ended up in the small cage! We left them there and by next day they all moved over into Budgie Towers and have been there since. The Naughty Cage is cleaned out and ready should anyone get stroppy but so far it hasn't been required.
I have made my first sowing of the year - 4 self-saved seeds of the chilli pepper Cayenne, which I grew last year and am still using dried.
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear that there's peace and harmony is your household. I'm itching to get some sowing done but I'm holding out yet, especially as the snow's back today.
Budgie Toweres does look very des res and considerably less work than a certain Small Hairy Chap!
I'm glad they've all settled into their new very posh home OK.
Post a Comment